THE SIMPLEST WAY TO REFRESH YOUR RECLINER
Improve your living space and give your home an upgrade with our family-friendly and easy-to-clean design.
Our Decorative Stretchable Elastic Recliner Slipcovers Give You:
- An awesome and brand-new looking sofa without buying a new one.
- You save the cost and time of having your couch re-upholstered somewhere (usually in the thousands!), and also not adding more waste to the landfill.
- Get several more years out of your sofa or until it actually breaks down before having to buy a new one.
- SOFA SLIPCOVERS MATERIAL & DESIGN: Polyester and spandex fabric. All-round without corners wrapped, not easy to wrinkle; elastic band and strap fastening closure at the bottom, double reinforcement, not easy to displace.
- FITS MOST FURNITURE: Our slipcovers are one-size-fits-most: Best fits recliners around 30-38 inches wide (outside arm to outside arm, straight across), 28-38 inches tall (unreclined).
- STAYS IN PLACE: This sofa cover is applicable to any sofa in which there is a gap between the seats with a backrest and armrest. There are cloth strips which can be pushed down and under the sofa as far as you can - to hold the cover in place.
- PROTECT: This basic slipcover shields and protects your furniture from sc, preventing it from getting ruined. It’s particularly great for homes with pets or anyone seeking an economical solution for furniture protection.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND EASY CARE: Easy to set up and pick up; machine wash cold, do not bleach, tumble dry Low, do not iron. Installation steps shown via pictures.
UNIVERSAL SUITABLE TO OVER 99% OF HOME RECLINER SOFAS SIZE:
Before ordering, we recommend you measure your furniture.
HOW TO INSTALL
- Step 1. Extend the sofa cover (Position the slipcover over the sofa with the label at the back.
- Step 2. Cover the sofa in the right direction.
- Step 3. Let the sofa hold down the four corners.
- Step 4. Put the small cloth strip into the gap on the sofa.
- Step 5. Put the sofa down and pull the cover tight, pulling any excess fabric to the back.
- Step 6. Enjoy your newly covered sofa!